Friday, January 8, 2010

Trying really hard, and now Trying Harder!!

So, lately, i havent been doing so well at this being a vegetarian thing. I had pork buns : /. I'm just trying to get it out of my system :(.
Now I am going to be trying harder! we'll see how it goes.
As you can see Candice is finding some great sites and recipes for us to try. I think the trick is to not get bored with the stuff we are cooking, and find things that are fun and interesting.
Like she said, I absolutely love love LOVE!!! the cashew chili. it was amazing. I didn't miss the meat at all. Its great!


Oh and the Yoso sour cream and cream cheese, is not very appetizing, they taste like bitter whipped cream. Yeah they both taste the same, but have a different colour....Not very impressed with that. However, the Yoso yogurt was amazing! the best yogurt i've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment