Friday, January 8, 2010

Amazing site

I was surfing the net searching for vegan sour cream and cream cheese recipes. When I some how stumbled upon this site: www.randomgirl.com/recipes.html

This site in my personal opinion is pretty amazing. She's vegan and she has a ton of vegan recipes from breakfast, to lunch, to dinner, to dessert. Side dishes, salads, dressings, sauces, breads, ect. I'm personally going to be trying the banana pancakes tonight for dinner. I know..pancakes for dinner!?...But I really really want to try them. Plus I've never made pancakes before. So this should be an interesting experience...I just hope they don't turn out like the first time my dad made pancakes with goo in the middle. :p

I'll post a follow up on the pancakes and hopefully I'll remember to whip out my camera to take a pic of them. Ok now to get cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment